BLOG BACKGROUND

Monday 15 March 2010

Sisters

This is a two page layout on the theme sisters .I have four sisters some I am close to and some not so close, I have some fantastic memories of life knowing my sisters but have enjoyed one of them in particular in later life as all my sisters are a lot younger than me and I spent my childhood growing up with my five brothers ,it was ten years after me that my first sister came along and what a blessing she was it made a change from all those boys.Anyway I needed to journal it .

1 comment:

  1. Mum it's an awesome double page and i'm sure Aunty Vanessa will be chuffed to bits with it - I love the colours you've used in this! It's even nicer in real life!

    ReplyDelete

If you happen to pop by and leave me a message - just a little thank you from me in advance I love to hear from everyone out there in blogland!