BLOG BACKGROUND

Monday 28 February 2011

Fragile


I did this image when I was feeling very vunerable and a little unloved, the message was treat with care and wearing kid gloves as we often get easily crushed and broken. When I was a small child I found a chrysillis of a butterfly and knew it would eventually appear as a beautiful object and I wanted to see the finished result so placed it in a match box and checked on it daily, but like all small children after a few days of nothing doing I forgot all about it and when I eventually remembered to open the box the poor creature had battered it's wings and had died so as a result of my daft actions I was gutted and cried all day. So the moral of the story is treat each other with thought and gentleness and love and kindness because we break very easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you happen to pop by and leave me a message - just a little thank you from me in advance I love to hear from everyone out there in blogland!